All applications should be completed online – use the link provided below. A completed application should have:
- A short (approximately 500 words) statement of interest in the school (Motivation).
- Letter(s) of recommendation provided by at least one referee (Word or PDF format).
- A copy of your CV.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The level of study,
- Educational history,
- Thesis/dissertation description,
- Motivation for participation,
- Current role/expertise, and
- Technology skills
Please make sure that all of the above are addressed in your CV.
Apply to attend the CODATA-RDA School of Research Data Science - South Africa (online) by 31 March 2022
Successful applicants notified: 22 April 2022
The registration fee must be paid by: 03 May 2022
CODATA-RDA School of Research Data Science - South Africa (online) commences: 09 May 2022
Redirect to the application page
Please note that the system first requires registration as a user (this allows you to log into the system) and then you need to submit the application (two steps). During the application, you will need to upload your CV and letters of support. We recommend that you upload a zip file containing all the documents you would like us to consider.